dissabte, 17 de gener del 2015

Red Mountain

One time, almost every tow years, my parents, my sister and I go to the suburbs of my little town called Mont-Roig del Camp. There all is countryside. The beautiful peculiar place we went last week was a mountain with two hermits and the ground and the rocks are totally RED.
When my parents told that we were going hiking I got angry -I always do although I'll have fun. I also got angry because we doesn't brought any sporty comfortable clothes -it can sound you like I'm a little child. Finally, we drove by little villages, fields and forest and we arrived in a car park. We get into the restaurant of the site and there we could see great views of the surroundings. Up stairs, it was an old collapsed building with the best views of there. 

Here I'll give you some pics. Enjoy them!









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada