dimecres, 1 d’abril del 2015

Bus life

Hey cutieees!

Sorry for this inactive month! :( Exams have taken a lot of my time, but now, in Easter holiday and after a great short travel I feel like I wanted to write something. I'm in the sofa but I feel full of life and happiness. I'm weird.



Well, last Wednesday I went with my french classmates to Montpellier. One of the best times of my life, at all. We stayed there three days, too little time. The city was beautiful, the old buildings had a enchanted magical athosphere. Parks were the most romantic place and the streets replete of superb shops. At the third day, we went to Collioure, a magic coast village, filled of colours and delicious pizza xD
We walked by all the city center, we went in tourist train, watched a movie, visited an art museum (where we were almost expelled), ate crêpes and macarons... The group joined a little more and I'm personally proud of it. I've lived many episodes there, as bad as funny.
Other "minor" thing was that in this trip there was the guy who "interest" me (well, idk). And many freaky things happened!!!

I wish we'll do other travel like this because all time we had a good time and I'm very nostalgic because this adventure have finished...

Have a great holidays!!!


There are a few photos of those days...

Place de la Comédie

 
Musée Fabre

 
Château d'eau du Peyrou

Cimetière de Collioure



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada